AW: [30MDG] Re: The 30m Band Utilization Chart -- 12 August update

  • Siegfried Jackstien
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
      You are absolutely correct
      The digital modes should stay above 10.140
      Maybe Dr. ros didn’t look in the bandplan?!?
      Or he don´t care?!?
      How many more modes do you wanna squeeze in the 10kc segment of 30m?
      Try to change jose´s mind :-) ... GOOD LUCK HI HI
      Greetz
      Sigi
      Dg9bfc

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
        By the way .... is the iaru bandplan a rule??? Or a rule of thumb??
        In different regions of the world we have different bandplans ... so not
        easy to find a solution sometimes ... yes the waterfall shows the real life
        while the bandplan says different :-)
        Sigi
        Dg9bfc

      • Ian Wade G3NRW
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
          From: Don <dhobson123@...>
          Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 Time: 06:32:07

          >I would like Rob ZL3RG to have a link to this for our main
          >www.30MDG.net site but you did not want others to link to it since you
          >change the link address on updates (I think you said)...so how would we
          >do this to promote your hard work for 30m fans? Can we just put a link
          >your main page then they see it from there to click on the 30m band
          >utilization chart page?

          Hi Don

          Yes, the link to the chart itself changes with each update, which is why
          I don't want people to use that link.

          But the link to the main page:

          never changes, so you can quote that anywhere you like. It also
          encourages people to read the main page, with all the supporting
          information.

          Ian, G3NRW

          The 30m Band Utilization Chart:
        • stasiznsk
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
            Hi Sigi,
            Of course you're right. IARU bandplan only a recommendation. But in some countries as mandatory in their by-laws.
            Stan R9OSN