RE: [30MDG] File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • don leitch
    Message 1 of 911 , Aug 21, 2011

      For me here in zl conditions do seem to have improved A bit. I am seeing more US states than before , and there’s no pattern  to which parts are open. I have scored 21 states now . I am seeing EU (mainly west) more  again . No Africa or med areas or China or India yet .

      There are still new contacts coming on jt65 every now and then, and every now and then new cw  one.

      Still frustrates me hearing other zl s hearing stations I cant hear. My loop seems to get out better than it hears, I recently bought a used icom  pro 3 , and that does filter better than the ic7000.

      Don zl1atb

      Message 911 of 911 , Apr 12 4:14 AM
        Any group member have any 30 meter digital mode contacts to report?

        Or does anyone have any comments about the propagation paths in your area of the World for the last few weeks on the 30 meter band?
        (openings, path changes, activity, DX best times, modes, antennas, etc)

        Or report 30m digital spots here:
        http://hamspots.net/30mdg/
        (thanks Laurie VK3AMA)
        http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

        30 Meter Band Utilization Chart:
        (Courtesy of Ian G3NRW and thanks Ian)

        Also remember thanks to Richard PA3GWH we have a live 30 Meter PSK Online Receivers so check out what is happening in EU on 30 Meters:

        http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html
        Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands, Thanks Richard PA3GWH

        (We would like to promote more 30m online PSK receivers so anyone else wanting to setup a 30 meter PSK receiver please email kb9umt AT arrl.net )

        For other 30MDG Information please go to our http://www.30mdg.net page.

        Thanks

        de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
        EN50dp - Moderator