RE: [30MDG] File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • don leitch
    Message 1 of 1013 , Aug 21, 2011

      For me here in zl conditions do seem to have improved A bit. I am seeing more US states than before , and there’s no pattern  to which parts are open. I have scored 21 states now . I am seeing EU (mainly west) more  again . No Africa or med areas or China or India yet .

      There are still new contacts coming on jt65 every now and then, and every now and then new cw  one.

      Still frustrates me hearing other zl s hearing stations I cant hear. My loop seems to get out better than it hears, I recently bought a used icom  pro 3 , and that does filter better than the ic7000.

      Don zl1atb

      Message 1013 of 1013 , Dec 27, 2016
        Last 24H

        [ UA1ASB  1 watt band hopping beacon ]