RE: [30MDG] File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • don leitch
    Message 1 of 905 , Aug 21, 2011

      For me here in zl conditions do seem to have improved A bit. I am seeing more US states than before , and there’s no pattern  to which parts are open. I have scored 21 states now . I am seeing EU (mainly west) more  again . No Africa or med areas or China or India yet .

      There are still new contacts coming on jt65 every now and then, and every now and then new cw  one.

      Still frustrates me hearing other zl s hearing stations I cant hear. My loop seems to get out better than it hears, I recently bought a used icom  pro 3 , and that does filter better than the ic7000.

      Don zl1atb

      Message 905 of 905 , Mar 2 10:08 AM
        Hello all

        10132 is more and more used for SSTV contacts here in EU. Worked last week : S59SV, SM7OP, YO3FWL, SV2HZT. All in Narrow-SSTV mode (see http://narrowsstv.wordpress.com)

        10144 becomes the test frezquency for the new FSQ mode : seen and worked : several DL and HB9  stations, SM7OYP and CT1IWW

        73 seeya on the forgotten band !

        Danny ON4VT