KD5LWU PSK31 Reciever OFF THE AIR

  • Johnny Shepherd
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2011
      Sorry my laptop has bit the dust so until I can find another laptop the receiver will be off the air. Johnny KD5LWU
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
        Father Johnny KD5LWU,

        So sorry to hear about your laptop...hope you get things going again soon. Thank you for service to 30m by having your NA CO online live PSK station up and running all this time....very much appreciated.

        Don KB9UMT 30mdg#0001
        www.30mdg.net