Re: AW: AW: [30MDG] The 30m Band Utilization Chart -- 12 August update

  • Ian Wade G3NRW
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 13, 2011
      From: Siegfried Jackstien <siegfried.jackstien@...>
      Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 Time: 07:39:39

      >Yes ... you got it right
      >Greetz
      >Sigi
      >Dg9bfc

      Herzlichen Dank!

      Ian, G3NRW

      The 30m Band Utilization Chart:
    • Siegfried Jackstien
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 13, 2011
        BITTE SCHÖN! (you´re welcome)
        Sigi
        Dg9bfc

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2011
          Hi Sigi DG9BFC and all,

          Thanks for the information on ROS mode move to 10132,133,134 but my question is I thought for Region I (IARU) that all digital modes (narrow) the allocation on 30m was from 10140 to 10150...not so anymore? I thought that is why originally ROS mode was above 10140.

          http://www.iaru-r1.org/hfbandplan

          Don KB9UMT 30mdg#0001
          www.30mdg.net

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 1, 2011
            Ian G3NRW,

            Thanks for all your work on this and much appreciated. Lots going on on 30m band if you take a look a the band chart you have.

            I would like Rob ZL3RG to have a link to this for our main www.30MDG.net site but you did not want others to link to it since you change the link address on updates (I think you said)...so how would we do this to promote your hard work for 30m fans? Can we just put a link to your main page then they see it from there to click on the 30m band utilization chart page?

            Thanks again and good work.

            Don KB9UMT 30mdg#0001
            www.30mdg.net

            --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, Ian Wade G3NRW <g3nrw-radio@...> wrote:

            > Latest update is at:
            >
            > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/30m_band_utilization.htm

            > Ian, G3NRW
            >
            > The 30m Band Utilization Chart:
            > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/30m_band_utilization.htm

          • stasiznsk
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
              Hi Don. You will not find the answer to your question. Look 40m bandplan Region I, narrow band modes begins 7040. But what we see on waterfall? Many hams work from 7035.
              Stan R9OSN

              --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Don" <dhobson123@...> wrote:

              > Hi Sigi DG9BFC and all,
              >
              > Thanks for the information on ROS mode move to 10132,133,134 but my question is I thought for Region I (IARU) that all digital modes (narrow) the allocation on 30m was from 10140 to 10150...not so anymore? I thought that is why originally ROS mode was above 10140.
              >
              > http://www.iaru-r1.org/hfbandplan
              >
              > Don KB9UMT 30mdg#0001
              > www.30mdg.net
            • Siegfried Jackstien
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                You are absolutely correct
                The digital modes should stay above 10.140
                Maybe Dr. ros didn’t look in the bandplan?!?
                Or he don´t care?!?
                How many more modes do you wanna squeeze in the 10kc segment of 30m?
                Try to change jose´s mind :-) ... GOOD LUCK HI HI
                Greetz
                Sigi
                Dg9bfc

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                  By the way .... is the iaru bandplan a rule??? Or a rule of thumb??
                  In different regions of the world we have different bandplans ... so not
                  easy to find a solution sometimes ... yes the waterfall shows the real life
                  while the bandplan says different :-)
                  Sigi
                  Dg9bfc

                • Ian Wade G3NRW
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                    From: Don <dhobson123@...>
                    Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 Time: 06:32:07

                    >I would like Rob ZL3RG to have a link to this for our main
                    >www.30MDG.net site but you did not want others to link to it since you
                    >change the link address on updates (I think you said)...so how would we
                    >do this to promote your hard work for 30m fans? Can we just put a link
                    >your main page then they see it from there to click on the 30m band
                    >utilization chart page?

                    Hi Don

                    Yes, the link to the chart itself changes with each update, which is why
                    I don't want people to use that link.

                    But the link to the main page:

                    never changes, so you can quote that anywhere you like. It also
                    encourages people to read the main page, with all the supporting
                    information.

                    Ian, G3NRW

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                      Hi Sigi,
                      Of course you're right. IARU bandplan only a recommendation. But in some countries as mandatory in their by-laws.
                      Stan R9OSN