Re: [30MDG] Digest Number 1384

  • Thomas F. Giella
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2011

      NZ4O HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast: http://www.solarcycle24.org

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 9:41 AM
      Subject: [30MDG] Digest Number 1384

      Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

      1.
      RTTY on 10.1 MHz? From: Ian Wade G3NRW
      2.
      Award applications sent to Barry M0IOW From: Barry

      Messages

      1.

      RTTY on 10.1 MHz?

      Posted by: "Ian Wade G3NRW" g3nrw-radio@...   g3nrw

      Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 am (PDT)

      I am in the process of updating the 30m Band Utilization Chart, and have
      just realized that I omitted the continuous RTTY signal right at the
      bottom end of the band (10.10065-10. 10110 MHz). It is very strong here
      in the UK 24/7.

      As far as I am aware, this signal emanates from the Deutsche
      Wetterdienst station DDK9 in Hamburg. 50 baud, 450Hz shift.

      Can someone confirm, or otherwise?

      Ian, G3NRW

      The 30m Band Utilization Chart:
      http://homepage. ntlworld. com/wadei/ 30m_band_ utilization. htm

      2.

      Award applications sent to Barry M0IOW

      Posted by: "Barry" Barry@...   m0iow

      Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:10 am (PDT)

      Hello all, re award applications sent to Barry M0IOW in the last week.

      Due to a problem my end I have not been able to download any email, so I now
      have a lot to get through, I will just do the oldest 1st.
      73
      Barry M0IOW

      Yahoo! Groups

      Cat Group

      Join a group for

      people who love cats

      Biz Resources

      Y! Small Business

      Articles, tools,

      forms, and more.

      Y! Groups blog

      the best source

      for the latest

      scoop on Groups.

      Need to Reply?

      Please join in with us on the 30 Meter Band. When in the shack use the 30 mtr digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA

      http://hamspots.net/30mdg/

      Virus Database (VPS): 110812-0, 08/12/2011
      Tested on: 8/12/2011 9:43:20 AM

      Virus Database (VPS): 110812-0, 08/12/2011
      Tested on: 8/12/2011 10:02:54 AM

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2011
        Their aerials are 5 nm away, I get them without any wire connected as they blast with up to 10 kW. Unfortunately the first 3 kHz of the band are unusable for me.
        Otherwise Tom's info is confirmed.
        vy73 Fred DL6XAZ