Re: U30 won't upgrade

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2011
      Les,
      this happened to me once (W-XP) and I simply erased the program from my HD and did a complete new install. No problems thereafter, and I haven't got any idea why this happened. Considering that this update routine created for this program is an excellent little program, I suppose that like in my case your trouble will most likely have a local origin, too.
      vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Les Hill M0ARM" <m0arm@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > U30 fails to upgrade from v3.0.0.190 to v3.0.0.195 - U30 fails to shutdown
      > correctly before downloading the updates and subsequently fails to install
      > the updates. Has anyone else had a problem?
      >
      > 73 Les M0ARM
      > IO80vp - Lulworth, Dorset, England
      >
      > 30MDG #2815

    • Les Hill M0ARM
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2011

        Hi Fred,

        Thanks for responding, I’ll probably do the same then.

        73 Les M0ARM

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
          Yes thank you Fred.

          And Les M0ARM did you get U30 going again then?

          Don KB9UMT 30mdg#0001
          www.30mdg.net