U30 won't upgrade

  • Les Hill M0ARM
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2011
      Hi all,

      U30 fails to upgrade from v3.0.0.190 to v3.0.0.195 - U30 fails to shutdown
      correctly before downloading the updates and subsequently fails to install
      the updates. Has anyone else had a problem?

      73 Les M0ARM
      IO80vp - Lulworth, Dorset, England

      30MDG #2815
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2011
        Les,
        this happened to me once (W-XP) and I simply erased the program from my HD and did a complete new install. No problems thereafter, and I haven't got any idea why this happened. Considering that this update routine created for this program is an excellent little program, I suppose that like in my case your trouble will most likely have a local origin, too.
        vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Les Hill M0ARM" <m0arm@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > U30 fails to upgrade from v3.0.0.190 to v3.0.0.195 - U30 fails to shutdown
        > correctly before downloading the updates and subsequently fails to install
        > the updates. Has anyone else had a problem?
        >
        > 73 Les M0ARM
        > IO80vp - Lulworth, Dorset, England
        >
        > 30MDG #2815

      • Les Hill M0ARM
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2011

          Hi Fred,

          Thanks for responding, I’ll probably do the same then.

          73 Les M0ARM

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
            Yes thank you Fred.

            And Les M0ARM did you get U30 going again then?

            Don KB9UMT 30mdg#0001
            www.30mdg.net