WAS JT65A

  • signal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2011
      I got WAS JT65 LotW on 30m finally. Last state was North Dakota. If
      anyone needs North Dakota W0TUP is on 10.138 right now.

      73
      Eddy
      N4ABN
    • Laurie, VK3AMA
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2011
        Well done Eddy,

        I saw the spots, but no copy on him here. ND is my last needed for LOTW
        JT65 WAS on 30 & 20.

        de Laurie, VK3AMA

        On 13-June-2011 07:36, signal wrote:
        > I got WAS JT65 LotW on 30m finally. Last state was North Dakota. If
        > anyone needs North Dakota W0TUP is on 10.138 right now.
        >

        > 73
        > Eddy
        > N4ABN
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Please join in with us on the 30 Meter Band. When in the shack use the 30 mtr digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA
        >
        > http://hamspots.net/30mdg/
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • signal
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2011
          Hi Laurie,

          I emailed him early this morning asking him if he would get on 30m 10.138 more often then he showed up. There were some others who worked him too. Hopefully he will continue getting on 30m and you and others will get a chance to work him. I just barely got him because conditions were very weak between us.

          73
          N4ABN
          Eddy