Re: 30 Meter Multi Mode Weekend June 4/5, 6/5/2011, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2011
      Hi Corey,

      I had a great time over that weekend and my pleasure to work you...your attic antenna a good signal! Keep at it Corey and thank you for the post and comment.

      I will post my contacts over the weekend... although I had some log/pc trouble but had paper so we will see..I know the calls and modes for sure but date/time might be off some but all the same we will post here...worked a number of modes, 30mdg members, and I sure did have fun.

      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net