RE: [30MDG] Awards Delay

  • Scott Currier
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2011
      Thank you Larry, I hope that things are going well down there in the Garden State.

      When you have a chance, please bring us up to date on your vertical antenna project.

      73 and have a great time while you're away.

      Scott KT1B Haverhill, MA

      To: 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
      From: larrycobb@...
      Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:56:21 -0400
      Subject: [30MDG] Awards Delay

      I will not be able to access a computer from tomorrow, 5/21, until Thursday, 5/26.  During that time, there will be no issues of CQ Zone awards, 30MDG membership awards, Friendship awards, or South American QSO awards.  Please be patient and I will have all awards caught up on Thursday night GMT.

      Thanks es 73!
      de Larry NK2X