Re: Another Italian beacon on 30m

    Message 1 of 2 , May 20 7:31 AM
      Hi all,
      referring to this inquiry I received following message. Indeed the signal is gone. Therefore this matter is settled.
      Thanks to the operator Fabio for his quick action.
      vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

      quote
      Datum: Fri, 20 May 2011 12:05:59 +0200 (CEST)

      Opss!
      Sorry!
      This is my test beacon, 150mW power out, in my laboratory !!!
      Please accept my apologies but I have forgotten it operational after some
      tests.
      Today it will be switched off.
      I PLEASE YOU TO POST THIS MESSAGE TO ALL OMs.
      TNX VERY MUCH.
      73 iw4emg

      unquote