10.141.0 Now CW DX Frequency ?

  • Ed Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2011
      I just signed off from a short PSK31 QSO, after receiving repeated abusive comments that I was causing interference to a CW DX station that was using 10.141.0 mhz. Not sure what his/her exact frequecny was, but those chasing him/her were all over the band above and below 10.140.0.
      It's really unfortunate that DX chasers in non-digital modes feel they have the right to go where they please, and everyone else who is in there way should just go QRT.
      I run 25 watts to a dipole. I'm not a big-gun station.

      Ed KM9I