AW: [30MDG] HFA 100 award

  • Siegfried Jackstien
    Message 1 of 8 , May 9, 2011
      Don: it will end if you move to northern germany .... no tornados
      Mild winter and not to warm summer
      Greetz and good luck
      Dg9bfc
      Sigi

    • don leitch
      Message 2 of 8 , May 9, 2011

        Sieg my niece lives in Germany she loves it, life has been very good to her, up until now. They are both architects, into art history.

         She’s had a brain damaged baby, and coming home to be with family .

        I guess no matter where you are things can go wrong.

        Don zl1atb

        Don: it will end if you move to northern germany .... no tornados
        Mild winter and not to warm summer
        Greetz and good luck
        Dg9bfc
        Sigi

      • Siegfried Jackstien
        Message 3 of 8 , May 10, 2011
          Agreed 100% ...
          Ny girl LEFT home on Saturday ...threw 3 years away ...
          We had planned to make the house better (building new rooms for eventually
          kids) ... marriage ... etc .... but now she left all
          How about sex? Oh no not for me as life is f...ing me every day
          Other mothers have also beauty daughters ...
          Sigi
          Life canbe so hard for sure