AW: [30MDG] PSK ?

  • Siegfried Jackstien
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2011
      Bpsk shifts phase between 0 and 180 and back
      Qpsk knows also 90 and 270 degrees in the phase switching ... that is why it
      is sideband sensitive
      Dg9bfc
      Sigi
      Ps most what you will find is bpsk31 (almost standard) and some bpsk63
      I never found a qpsk station on air ... I think some use it after asking
      qsp-partner to switch ... but do not know really