Re: [30MDG] PSK ?

  • Bernie Hildebrand
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2011
      Andy
      Thank you for the very understandable description. Your help is very much appreciated.

      73 de Bernie - W8NBC
      SKCC#7783, DMC#3936
      30MDG#4835
    • Siegfried Jackstien
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2011
        Bpsk shifts phase between 0 and 180 and back
        Qpsk knows also 90 and 270 degrees in the phase switching ... that is why it
        is sideband sensitive
        Dg9bfc
        Sigi
        Ps most what you will find is bpsk31 (almost standard) and some bpsk63
        I never found a qpsk station on air ... I think some use it after asking
        qsp-partner to switch ... but do not know really