RE: [30MDG] Re : I'm interested to know

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 11 , May 2, 2011
      Hi Mel, yes I do use JT65A, but wondered what JT65MF was.
      It might be a finger on keyboard error.
      73
      Barry M0IOW
    • raf3151019
      Message 2 of 11 , May 2, 2011
        Hello Laurie, No it wasn't your group, but I will be putting in a request at some time soon. The problem was Google, they were not responding to my request for a confirmation e mail to join Google but I kept receiving a message that one had been sent. Google was sending me a message stating I didn't have security clearance or something.

        However, all is now well, but I still have to wait for a confirmation of acceptance to the jt65-hf group. Thanks for your interest, and I trust you are in fine fettle.

        Mel G0GQK