Re: [30meterPSKGroup] New here.

  • Ian Wade
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2007
      In message <47041446.5080804@...>, Sam Morgan
      <ka5oai@...> writes

      >I looked at the http://propnet.org web site and then clicked on the:
      >Last 24 hours -/- 30m -/- EU selection ... and it shows there was very little
      >activity from EU on 30m over the last 24 hrs. There was an I091SX and a G70GX,
      >I'm not sure they may be listing only stations?

      Hmmmm. I am located at IO91sx, and over the last couple of days I have
      been playing with PropNet for the first time. "Playing" is the operative
      word, just finding out how to do things.

      I was in Lurker mode, listening to random noise on the PC's audio input
      (no radio connected), and blissfully unaware that I had sent anything to
      the PropNet site!

      Or there may be someone else in IO91sx ....?

      Hopefully I will get everything set up properly by the weekend and can
      submit some proper PropNet reports.

      Ian, G3NRW

      QTH: Harlington, Mid-Bedfordshire
      Ref: IO91sx

      See the chimney on my house and my daughter's red car on the driveway:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=51.966104,+-0.4894024&hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=k&z=3%20%20&om=1