Re: 30m Band Conditions - as you all know very much improved as of late

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 7:15 PM
      Oh yes...one more thing....

      Usually my 30m PSK Reporter Spots are in the top 20 Monitors for 30m but it has been hard last few months breaking 100 to 150 spots but finally we beat one of my EU friends Richard PA3GWH..finally hi

      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net
      ps those using JT65-HF usually also have my RB (reverse beacon) going for JT65 on 30m also 24 x 7 - just for those checking 30m band conditions using this great weak signal mode

      Top 20 Monitors by reports over last 24 hours
      Monitor Reports over 24 hours Reports over 7 days
      OE1HGA 594 2149
      GI7KMC 586 705
      G8SQH 425 3043
      SM7UFR 387 2339
      EI8IQ 286 604
      KB9UMT 263 1309
      PA3GWH 244 2083
      SM6FMB 218 3755
      DF5FF 188 1075
      PA1BV 169 169
      AB1KW 144 850
      CT1BM 142 144
      WB6YTE 135 818
      SM0BVG 135 402
      KK1D 133 1030
      PA3GQY 117 359
      LA1BRA 115 452
      G3PQB 114 300
      M0JCM 107 642
      K2MJ 98 623

    • pa3gwh@pa3gwh.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 3:11 AM
        Hi Don,

        >>> but finally we beat one of my EU friends Richard PA3GWH..finally hi

        Now where did you get that information dear Don????

        Top 20 Monitors by reports over last 24 hours (filtered to 30m)
        Monitor Reports over 24 hours Reports over 7 days
        SM7UFR 420 2274
        G8SQH 371 2590
        EI8IQ 310 1146
        PA3GWH 236 1593
        DK5VQ 189 688
        WB6YTE 132 565
        IK1MTX 125 285
        EC2SD 125 218
        LA1BRA 107 524
        KB9UMT 103 1092

        :-P

        I have to add that I spent a lot of time on the higher bands these days, seeing some very nice openings on 17, 15, 12 and 10 with just a 93cm diameter magnetic loop. So that leaves just the 30mdg webreceiver listening and reporting 24/7 to PSKReporter via FLDigi. So I am surprised to see these high numbers too. The webreceiver which is based on a Soft66 SDR receiver and hooked up to a 2m magnetic loop @10m does not have the best ears but seeing US, AF and AS frequently now! GREAT!

        So will be looking for some more US States hopefully soon, it is a breeze working them on 15 but I have a hard time working them on 30...
        good openings, but often short lived to my QTH.

        73 de Richard PA3GWH