Re: [30meterPSKGroup] only for hams in the Four Corners area - CO, UT, AZ and NM

  • Fr. Johnny
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2007
      Well now were talking if you spend quite a bit of time in UT and do digital while there (wink wink) Perhaps you and I can have a sked sometime Mike.....73

      Mike, K6BR wrote:

      I guess you would have to pay plus 50% of nothing to me to join LOL.  I wish you good luck in your venture; I have yet to work anyone on PSK 30 METERS in Utah.  As I go to Salt Lake City each month I should take my Ft-857, SignaLink USB and some wire and be the first PSK operator on 30 meters in that state, maybe then I could be an honorary member of your groupJ

      Good Luck,

      Mike