Re: [30meterPSKGroup] only for hams in the Four Corners area - CO, UT, AZ and NM

  • Fr. Johnny
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2007
      LOL we may eventually expand but for the time being the main focus is to get the Four Corners area activated. I will work with you to get something going in California i.e. writing a webpage, serving it my server free, etc Digital operations here is pretty much dead. Frankly I so much respect what Don has done for 30M activity that I decided to add to it by activating this area and the 4 States that join together. 73 Mike Johnny who wonders what the half price of free is? LOL KD5LWU

      Mike, K6BR wrote:

                  Can you have an affiliated membership if you live in California for half price?

                  Mike