Re: 30 metres Tuesday night

  • raf3151019
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2011
      Hello Fred,

      The bands I've been working have had quick changes of direction, on 17 metres first 3000 miles to the east then the next contact New York, and the one after in Florida. Its still not stable, there are Russian stations I need in MO, NO etc. they appear then vanish. After years of trying I still can't get Dijon in JN27 and Gotland Island in JO 97

      Mel G0GQK