I've just seen some Stateside call signs.

  • raf3151019
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2011
      Just been down the shack to see if there's anything interesting on 30 and 40 metres and at 21.00 UTC, I saw a couple of stations calling and some were making contact with an Italian station with an overdriven distorted signal, but afte a few minutes they faded away. Same old problem, this QSB on 30 metres is a killer.

      Mel G0GQK