Re: JT65A works without intertubes...

  • ka8oqf
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
      Got JT65 up and running, and I'm in search of more pages for the logbook...for some reason, this mode is very compelling...
      Running about 25w to a ground mounted vertical on a tower stub out back in the verrrrrrrrry swampy back field...so far today, K1 K4 K5 K6 K7 IZ2 VK3...only a couple on 30m, but I'm hammering on that one.

      Another one for the digital guys!!!

      For the Dayton Amateur Radio Assn club station W8BI
      Charlie KA8OQF