Re: Some 30MDG Numbers for those interested....heading to 5,000 soon

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2011
      Hi Don,
      I am more than happy that with the improving sun cycle there is coming some movement on 30m but it becomes obvious that there is confusion, QRM, insults etc. lurking unless all of us stick to some basic understanding:
      - no broad bandwidth modes on 30m in region 1 (e.g. those hams who insist calling cq with ROS 16/2000, SSTV Martin/Scotty, Olivia 32/1000 should review their attitude)
      - no QRM to the QRP, WSPR and JT65 users (check your rig that you are working upper sideband!)
      - and dxpeditions please to keep the range 10140-10143 free for "normal" use.
      Our segment is so small in Europe that we should do our utmost not to step on each other's toes. It is not funny to read foul language being exchanged between operators.
      vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

      Don KB9UMT
      www.30mdg.net
      (at 0300z I'm on 30m now stations from SA and EU very loud - finished up with
      Sweden and Israel both 599 signals...as we head towards this new solar peak in
      the months or year(s) ahead this will be the first peak we have with all these
      new digital modes and digital ops so please be patient)