RE: [30MDG] Re: Saturday 30m SSTV MP73-N (<500hz) 1700-1900 utc, 3/5/2011, 11:00 am

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2011
      Hi Fred DL6XAZ, yes I received one picture from you, but as you said then
      the QRM.
      I will send the picture to you later Fred.
      73
      Barry M0IOW

      Hi folks,
      the only one seen on air was M0IOW Barry; called him, he came back but condx
      were so variable that he got lost in QSB. Pictures uploaded to my album
      DL6XAZ. MP73N being quite narrow is more subject to QRM which is terrible
      today, as usual on weekends.
      vy73 Fred DL6XAZ