Saturday 30m SSTV MP73-N (<500hz) 1700-1900 utc, 3/5/2011, 11:00 am

  • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4 8:59 PM
      Reminder from: 30MDG Yahoo! Group

      Title: Saturday 30m SSTV MP73-N (<500hz) 1700-1900 utc

      Date: Saturday March 5, 2011
      Time: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: 30m 10.132 (Region II) 10.144 (Region I) SSTV-N (MMSTV MP73-N)
      Notes: Join in and give narrow mode SSTV a try on the 30 Meter Band!
      Starting in 2011 the 30m SSTV Yahoo Group has decided to dedicate a day (Saturdays) and time (1700 - 1900 utc) frame to join others that might be interested in some SSTV-N on 30 Meters so if you are interested try some SSTV (MMSTV mode MP73-N) 10.132 (Region II) or 10.144 (Region I)..please join in!

      Subscribe: 30mSSTV-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.amateur-radio-wiki.net/index.php?title=K3UK%27s_Quick_and_Dirty_Guide_to_Narrow_Bandwidth_SSTV

      30m SSTV SPOTS:
      http://hamspots.net/sstv/

      http://www.30mdg.net/30_Meter_Band_INFORMATION_Aug_2010_002.pdf

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5 9:54 AM
        Hi folks,
        the only one seen on air was M0IOW Barry; called him, he came back but condx were so variable that he got lost in QSB. Pictures uploaded to my album DL6XAZ. MP73N being quite narrow is more subject to QRM which is terrible today, as usual on weekends.
        vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

        --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, 30MDG@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: 30MDG Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/30MDG/cal
        >
        > Saturday 30m SSTV MP73-N (<500hz) 1700-1900 utc
        > Saturday March 5, 2011
        > 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every week.)
        > Location: 30m 10.132 (Region II) 10.144 (Region I) SSTV-N (MMSTV MP73-N)
        >
        > Notes:
        > Join in and give narrow mode SSTV a try on the 30 Meter Band!
        > Starting in 2011 the 30m SSTV Yahoo Group has decided to dedicate a day (Saturdays) and time (1700 - 1900 utc) frame to join others that might be interested in some SSTV-N on 30 Meters so if you are interested try some SSTV (MMSTV mode MP73-N) 10.132 (Region II) or 10.144 (Region I)..please join in!

        > Subscribe: 30mSSTV-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > http://www.amateur-radio-wiki.net/index.php?title=K3UK%27s_Quick_and_Dirty_Guide_to_Narrow_Bandwidth_SSTV
        >
        > 30m SSTV SPOTS:
        > http://hamspots.net/sstv/
        >
        > http://www.30mdg.net/30_Meter_Band_INFORMATION_Aug_2010_002.pdf
        >

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright © 2011
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Robert Sheskin
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5 10:03 AM
          Likewise on this side the pond. Poor condx have been the norm for me for far too long. I managed to decode a call but no pictures. Hopefully now that the sun is waking we will be able to swap a few on 30.
          73,
          Bob N3PPH

          On 3/5/2011 12:54 PM, dl6xaz wrote:

          Hi folks,
          the only one seen on air was M0IOW Barry; called him, he came back but condx were so variable that he got lost in QSB. Pictures uploaded to my album DL6XAZ. MP73N being quite narrow is more subject to QRM which is terrible today, as usual on weekends.
          vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

          --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, 30MDG@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Reminder from: 30MDG Yahoo! Group
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/30MDG/cal
          >
          > Saturday 30m SSTV MP73-N (<500hz) 1700-1900 utc
          > Saturday March 5, 2011
          > 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
          > (This event repeats every week.)
          > Location: 30m 10.132 (Region II) 10.144 (Region I) SSTV-N (MMSTV MP73-N)
          >
          > Notes:
          > Join in and give narrow mode SSTV a try on the 30 Meter Band!
          > Starting in 2011 the 30m SSTV Yahoo Group has decided to dedicate a day (Saturdays) and time (1700 - 1900 utc) frame to join others that might be interested in some SSTV-N on 30 Meters so if you are interested try some SSTV (MMSTV mode MP73-N) 10.132 (Region II) or 10.144 (Region I)..please join in!

          > Subscribe: 30mSSTV-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > http://www.amateur-radio-wiki.net/index.php?title=K3UK%27s_Quick_and_Dirty_Guide_to_Narrow_Bandwidth_SSTV
          >
          > 30m SSTV SPOTS:
          > http://hamspots.net/sstv/
          >
          > http://www.30mdg.net/30_Meter_Band_INFORMATION_Aug_2010_002.pdf
          >

          > All Rights Reserved
          > Copyright © 2011
          > Yahoo! Inc.
          > http://www.yahoo.com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Barry
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5 10:15 AM
            Hi Fred DL6XAZ, yes I received one picture from you, but as you said then
            the QRM.
            I will send the picture to you later Fred.
            73
            Barry M0IOW