only for hams in the Four Corners area - CO, UT, AZ and NM

  • Rev. Father Johnny Shepherd
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2007
      Note: This is only for hams in the Four Corners area - CO, UT, AZ and
      NM.....73 Johnny KD5LWU

      In an effort to get more digital operations going in the Four Corners
      area I have started a New Yahoo group please consider joining the
      group.....also I have setup a web page for the club the link is
      http://hamcams.servepics.com/d4cg .....Please tell all Four corners
      area hams about us and invite them to join our club and group. Feel
      free to forward this email to all on your list......

      HAM TO JOIN

      Digital Four Corners Group (D4CG) is a new group of Ham Radio
      operators who reside in the Four Corners area of Colorado, Utah,
      Arizona and New Mexico. This Yahoo group is the Internet communication
      list that allows us to still communicate when band conditions are
      poor. This group is also the place to ask questions, discuss software
      and hardware for digital operation. ALL forms of digital operations
      are accepted and encouraged and all legal ham bands are open for use.
      The D4CG on air NET will meet monthly (date and time to be
      established once group is going good) on 30 Meters at 10.140.0 1500
      Hz. There will be a newsletter sent out via this Yahoo group on a
      monthly basis and we will have a yearly gathering in the Four Corners
      Area sometime between September through August with place of event to
      be announced each year, plus Digital Field Days, etc. Members of the
      club receive a life time ID to use when working the digital modes and
      the club ID number is free to members.

      The only requirement for membership is you must be a licensed ham,
      active in digital modes, or plan to be soon, and live in the areas of
      Colorado, Arizona, Utah or New Mexico. In the spirit of ham radio
      membership is FREE and lifetime! There are NO monthly meetings, NO
      dues, NO rules (other than FCC rules) no bylaws just loads of fun and
      fellowship!(there will be a Coordinator/contact person for each State)

      73 Johnny KD5LWU D4CG-1
    • Rick Brown
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2007
        Message
        Johnny,

        Are you talking about hams from the real Four Corners  area or anyone in the four states?

        73,
        Rick
        K0SU
        Colorado Springs, CO

[...]