Any more PropNet questions? DX stations needed/wanted! Event coming fast

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      GM,

      I would like to ask one more time before this weekend PropNet event
      Oct 6/7 if anyone has any other questions on the PropNet
      program...anyone? Questions? Please post and we will get you
      answers!

      I have noticed a number of new stations on the PropNet map so I guess
      some of you already are testing the waters so that is good, good to
      test and make sure everything working before the event is here.

      Is there anyone in ZL/VK land that will be participting in this
      PropNet weekend Oct 6/7 event? How about any of our friend in
      Europe, South America, or elsewhere....anyone else going to
      participate? We hope you might find the time to participate and if
      not in tx then remember that PropNet has a 'lurker mode' so ANYONE
      can participate 24 x 7 by rx only and your location and what is heard
      will still be on the PropNet propagation map...so if you can't
      participate fully please think about just putting your station
      in 'lurker mode' rx only for the weekend or when you are not in the
      shack and you still will be participating and helping others notice
      the great propagation 30m has to offer.

      The PropNet software is an easy install and has a good help page..
      http://www.PropNet.org

      Thanks and hope we have fun this weekend, and remember there is a PSK
      contest so for those that don't participate see you on 30m PSK or
      other digital modes as it's a perfect weekend for those that don't
      contest to use the 30m no contest low power digital only band!

      de kb9umt Don
      moderator
      I have promoted this group and this event for days and have ran out
      of free time so I hope the word is out as I did the best I
      could...please feel free to help if you can