Re: [30meterPSKGroup] PropNet (Johnny)

  • Fr. Johnny
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2007
      Thanks Mike I will be working 30 from the shop today if I can get my sound card issue resolved....I will not be on Saturday as we are having a club swap meet but the beacon will be on 73 Johnny

      Mike, K6BR wrote:

                  Yes, it looks like a good day on 30 meters today maybe.  I am hearing you 599 and others out to the east.

                  Mike K6BR