Re: PropNet - ZL2FT received by WU8Y distance=8526.7 HG

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2007
      I don't think so but then again maybe there are some 30m band
      propagation guru's on the list.

      What I do think is that it really will be neat if we can get as many of
      us both stateside here and WE REALLY NEED THE DX STATIONS (come on
      Europe, S. America, Carribeann, Pacific-ZL/VK etc) to participate in on
      our 30 meter PropNet PSK weekend...that will help tell some of this and
      the band propagation (or course in a very limited time and the band may
      or may not be in good shape).

      de kb9umt Don
      funny how ZL2FT just setup PropNet and already has made a number of
      connections with other PropNet stations stateside in a very short time!