Re: [30MDG] Re: Propagation testing

  • KD5LWU Johnny Be Quick Computer Repair
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2011
      Yes it is psk31 and while it is not as robust as other new modes it is stable and does quite a good job of reflecting what the band condition is. I've run 10 meter Propnet for many years now and find it very helpful for myself and others to get a current grip on the band condition. 73 Johnny

      On 1/2/2011 4:41 PM, John M wrote:

      Hi all...

      Thanks for that Link...I will take a closer look...

      But from first glance, am I right in saying its only PSK31 transmissions...

      John