RE: [30MDG] Happy New Year to all!

  • Frédéric Bouchet sur Yahoo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011

      Happy new year to all from a little corner of France ….

      Fred F4EED

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2011
        Hi Eddy N4ABN,

        Hope you had a good New Year and here we go in 2011...anyway, sorry but most likely that email dumped to my SPAM box and although I upload my QSO to EQSL from time to time (every few months or so) for those that might use EQSL or going for EQSL Awards I personally don't use the service and use direct/buro QSL cards only...BUT please do email me direct off list ( kb9umt AT 30mdg.net or kb9umt AT arrl.net ) with this situation and we will see if we can help resolve. Thanks again...also noticed you are very active on JT65a-hf so keep at it, see the DX and also NA signals on the JT65a screen of mine but many times see CQs but no answers back so those interested please give JT65a a try or look over.

        Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
        www.30mdg.net