Re: [30MDG] Re: JT65A DX

  • signalhz
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2010
      Hi John,

      It was VK3JWC. I notice my reception log shows you in there also. I must have been away from the radio when it picked you up. darn it! I don't know what band the radio was on when I missed  you, probably 20m.

      I've seen that Ha1 station a few times but wasn't able to make a full contact with him. He decoded me once and acknowledged that by reporting my call sign and then a 73. We weren't able to exchange signal reports so it don't go in the log.

      I guess I could look up in the programs log to see what band it was the radio heard you on.

      I hope to catch you on 30m one of these days.

      On 12/31/2010 3:48 PM, John M wrote:

      Hi all....and happy new year.

      Eddy, I am wondering who was that new VK station you noticed, as I was operating later in the night, was around 2am here, 2hrs into the New Year...made a few contacts on 30m, HA1,F8,G3,WT9
      I also had some noise that was slowly creeping across the waterfall.

      I did see on HamSpots that you had spotted me there...there was also a VK3 operating part of the time also.

      John (VK2FAK)