Re: [30MDG] Re: uploaded file

  • signalhz
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2010
      Hi Fred,

      At least it's not as bad as the OTHR . I am just curious what it is. You're right it does sound like something idling.

      73
      Eddy
      N4ABN

      On 12/24/2010 5:22 AM, dl6xaz wrote:

      Eddy - I have heard similar signals on 30m at times, never paid them much attention as we got a handful of supposedly military signals between 10112 and 10135. This one sounds to me like an idling sequence.
      73 Fred DL6XAZ