Re: [30MDG] jt65-HF

  • Dave Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19 8:54 AM
      The PSKReporter and RB Network sites, to upload your observations to the web so that others can see what you are hearing.

      This is quite useful for those stations which you can hear, but don't work.  It allows them to see how far their signal is getting out and at what level.

      On Dec 19, 2010, at 11:45 AM, catfish3649 wrote:

      When I'm using this mode where am I "logged into" as it sez on top of the window? The only stations I see there are the ones I am hearing myself.

      Rich/K2TFT
      .

      Dave Wright
      K3DCW