30 Meter Activity today

  • Bill Carney
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2007
      Hi All

      Thanks to a "Heads Up" from Mike ZL2CC on the KiwiDxList Reflector....managed to work a few stations before conditions changed......It was unbelievable the number stations on the waterfall plus nice to see so many VK/ZL's on also. The European signals were very strong via Long Path.

      Worked between 0506Z to 0630Z  (BTW NZ Sunset in Christchurch was 0625Z and band went dead after that)...

      SV8CS
      RU3QR
      IW2ICC
      DF9DD
      F5GPE
      DL1SP
      VK3KCD (Peter nr Melbourne who I was his first PSK/30m Contact)

      73 de Bill ZL3NB

    • Jason
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2007
        Hi Bill

        The band was in great shape today, the best i have heard it so far.
        The band got going from about 0445utc, good signals from Europe and
        some US stations as well.
        I worked one station in w0 land running 3watts, with good copy.
        I managed to work 9 stations on the band, last one worked at 0626utc.
        These stations are:
        OM5MZ
        RU3QR
        WOBZD/QRP
        WB6YTE
        F5GPE
        ON4IQ
        OM5MF
        IZ2LSC
        IK5FKB

        Willbe active on the band again tommorow from about 0430utc,
        hopefully the band will open again like it did today.

        73's all from Jason
        ZL2FT.

        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Carney" <ZL3NB@...>