30 meter contacts

  • kh7s@aloha1.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2010
      Aloha group. Worked VK9NN and ZL3GK this evening around 0800 GMT.
      I just put up a homebrew ground-plane vertical that seems to be working quite well from the East side of the Big Island.

      Aloha!

      KH7S, Russ

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2010
        Aloha Russ KH7S,

        Seems like the hombrew vertical is working well and I'm sure others will be looking for you on the 30m band so please keep at it!

        Thank you for your DX update and update on the new antenna (ps. hope if we have a 30MDG WAS Weakend that HI shows up on the band)

        Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001