Re: [30MDG] Anyone for Jason or WSPR QSO mode this weekend?

  • Leslie Elliott
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
      Hi - For what it's worth, I downloaded Jason a few days ago, and when I tried to open it, nothing showed up on the screen, although it was running according to the Device Manager.  I emailed Alberto about this, who said he had heard of a few others with this problem, and thought he knew what was wrong,  Today he sent me a "fix" which worked, and the program now comes up on screen.  I have seen several posts today from others who have had the same problem, so if you are one who has had this problem, I'd suggest you email Alberto at i2phd@... and ask for the fix.  I hope to find time to sort out how to use the mode soon, so maybe I'll be able to have a chat with some of you on Jason.

      Les KCØPTO