Members need your input/help.....can you take a short Poll if you have time

    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2007
      GE,

      Please if you have time go to this link or go to the 20MeterPSKGroup
      homepage ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/30meterPSKGroup/ the Polls
      are to the left of your screen )and take a few minutes for a Poll,
      thanks for any input.

      de kb9umt Don
      EN50dp -moderator - let's get active on 10mhz PSK
    • Rev. Father Johnny Shepherd
      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2007
        Hi Don there is not a link to the polls on the left side of the page
        and when one attempts to go to the links you posted here I get the
        message "You are not a moderator of the group 30meterPSKGroup" 73 Johnny

        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2007
          Johnny kd5lwu,

          SORRY! MY ERROR! Thank YOU for letting me know. I had the settings
          incorrect as you found out and I really hope that you and others will
          try the links below again! My bad on that! Please folks stick with
          this a few months and let's see what goes, sorry and please take the
          time. Let me know if you can now vote in the Poll. I will check the
          Poll in the morning to make sure its working and I hope some of you
          will give this a look over. Thanks

          de kb9umt Don
          EN50dp - moderator

          --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rev. Father Johnny Shepherd"
          <fieldservice@...> wrote:

          > Hi Don there is not a link to the polls on the left side of the page
          > and when one attempts to go to the links you posted here I get the
          > message "You are not a moderator of the group 30meterPSKGroup" 73
          Johnny

          > --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Don" <dhobson123@> wrote:
          > >
          > > GE,
          > >
          > > Please if you have time go to this link or go to the
          20MeterPSKGroup
          > > homepage ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/30meterPSKGroup/ the
          Polls
          > > are to the left of your screen )and take a few minutes for a
          Poll,
          > > thanks for any input.
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > >
          > > de kb9umt Don
          > > EN50dp -moderator - let's get active on 10mhz PSK

        • John Simon
          Message 4 of 4 , May 22, 2007
            Can vote, have voted. Mny tnx for the setup.

            73, John de VK2XGJ
            One of the reasons politicians try so hard to get themselves re-elected,
            because they couldn't live under the laws that they have passed!