Re: [30MDG] Anyone for Jason or WSPR QSO mode this weekend?

  • signalhz
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
      Hi Phil,

      This is the link to the home page WSJT

      This is the link to the download of WSJT7

      73
      Eddy
      N4ABN

      On 11/4/2010 8:35 AM, Phil Williams wrote:

      Do you have a link where the app can be downloaded from?

      Philw de KA1GMN

      On Nov 4, 2010 6:35 AM, "signalhz" <signalhz@...> wrote:

      WSJT7 latest version with WSPR mode included....not the beacon WSPR program....

      73
      Eddy
      N4ABN

      On 11/3/2010 10:28 PM, Don wrote:

      > Anyone for Jason or WSPR QSO mode this weekend?
      >
      > Em...

    • Phil Williams
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
        Thank you sir!

        --
        Philw de KA1GMN
      • Leslie Elliott
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
          Hi - For what it's worth, I downloaded Jason a few days ago, and when I tried to open it, nothing showed up on the screen, although it was running according to the Device Manager.  I emailed Alberto about this, who said he had heard of a few others with this problem, and thought he knew what was wrong,  Today he sent me a "fix" which worked, and the program now comes up on screen.  I have seen several posts today from others who have had the same problem, so if you are one who has had this problem, I'd suggest you email Alberto at i2phd@... and ask for the fix.  I hope to find time to sort out how to use the mode soon, so maybe I'll be able to have a chat with some of you on Jason.

          Les KCØPTO