Re: Anyone for Jason or WSPR QSO mode this weekend?

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
      Hi all,
      never got Jason to work on my XP machines (3 of them). On startup it comes with the remark "invalid data", and later it refuses to show up on the screen anyway but is active in the background. I tried it a couple of years ago already, and this present version makes no difference.
      vy73 Fred DL6XAZ

      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Don" <dhobson123@...> wrote:

      > Anyone for Jason or WSPR QSO mode this weekend?
      >
      > Email KB9UMT AT ARRL.NET or meet up on HamSpots 30MDG page (Sunday?)
      >
      > For those that might not have these applications loaded and ready go here:
      >
      > Jason Weaksignal mode (s/n -30 to -25 ??)
      >
      > http://www.sdrham.com/jason/index.html
      >
      > WSJT WSPR QSO mode (I think in Version 6?)
      >
      > http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjt.html
      >
      > de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
      > www.30mdg.net

    • signalhz
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
        WSJT7 latest version with WSPR mode included....not the beacon WSPR program....

        73
        Eddy
        N4ABN

        On 11/3/2010 10:28 PM, Don wrote:

        Anyone for Jason or WSPR QSO mode this weekend?

        Email KB9UMT AT ARRL.NET or meet up on HamSpots 30MDG page (Sunday?)

        For those that might not have these applications loaded and ready go here:

        Jason Weaksignal mode (s/n -30 to -25 ??)

        http://www.sdrham.com/jason/index.html

        WSJT WSPR QSO mode (I think in Version 6?)

        http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjt.html

        de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
        www.30mdg.net

      • Phil Williams
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010

          Do you have a link where the app can be downloaded from?

          Philw de KA1GMN

          On 11/3/2010 10:28 PM, Don wrote:

          > Anyone for Jason or WSPR QSO mode this weekend?
          >
          > Em...

        • signalhz
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
            Hi Phil,

            This is the link to the home page WSJT

            This is the link to the download of WSJT7

            73
            Eddy
            N4ABN

            On 11/3/2010 10:28 PM, Don wrote:

            > Anyone for Jason or WSPR QSO mode this weekend?
            >
            > Em...

          • Phil Williams

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
                Thank you sir!

                --
                Philw de KA1GMN
              • Leslie Elliott
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
                  Hi - For what it's worth, I downloaded Jason a few days ago, and when I tried to open it, nothing showed up on the screen, although it was running according to the Device Manager.  I emailed Alberto about this, who said he had heard of a few others with this problem, and thought he knew what was wrong,  Today he sent me a "fix" which worked, and the program now comes up on screen.  I have seen several posts today from others who have had the same problem, so if you are one who has had this problem, I'd suggest you email Alberto at i2phd@... and ask for the fix.  I hope to find time to sort out how to use the mode soon, so maybe I'll be able to have a chat with some of you on Jason.

                  Les KCØPTO