Re: Fwd: VOACAP Online - professional-grade high-frequency (3-30 MHz) propagation predictions

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2010
      Hi Phil, Eddy and all...

      Yes, thanks...I have that program on several pc's and it always seems to be pretty darn acurate...this online version the same from what I threw into it for EU and OC (VK/ZL) times that I know are open from my location here, works well (also noticed that 17m, 15m, and 12m is looking better so will have to check from time to time higher up)

      kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net

      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, signalhz <signalhz@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Phil. That's a pretty nice site.
      >
      > 73
      > Eddy
      > N4ABN
      >
      > On 11/3/2010 7:45 PM, Phil Williams wrote:
      > >
      > > Philw de KA1GMN

    • Phil Williams