Fwd: VOACAP Online - professional-grade high-frequency (3-30 MHz) propagation predictions

  • Phil Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3 6:45 PM

      Philw de KA1GMN

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "Phil Williams" <ka1gmn@...>
      Date: Nov 3, 2010 3:37 PM
      Subject: VOACAP Online - professional-grade high-frequency (3-30 MHz) propagation predictions
      To: "Phil Williams" <ka1gmn@...>

      http://www.voacap.com/prediction.html

      Philw de KA1GMN

    • signalhz
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3 8:10 PM
        Thanks Phil. That's a pretty nice site.

        73
        Eddy
        N4ABN

        On 11/3/2010 7:45 PM, Phil Williams wrote:

        Philw de KA1GMN

          Yes, thanks...I have that program on several pc's and it always seems to be pretty darn acurate...this online version the same from what I threw into it for EU and OC (VK/ZL) times that I know are open from my location here, works well (also noticed that 17m, 15m, and 12m is looking better so will have to check from time to time higher up)

          kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
          www.30mdg.net

          --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, signalhz <signalhz@...> wrote:

          > Thanks Phil. That's a pretty nice site.
          >
          > 73
          > Eddy
          > N4ABN
          >
          > On 11/3/2010 7:45 PM, Phil Williams wrote:
          > >
          > > Philw de KA1GMN

        • Phil Williams