Re: When is everyone on? (psk31)

  • af6it
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
      www.hamspots.net

      There are others as well, but hamspots works great for my purposes. Most are reports of actual QSO's or self posting that they are on a given frequency & mode looking for QSO's. But there are some automated receivers which will report call signs heard in CQ's for a given mode. (aka Hamspots monitoring stations) More esoteric modes don't get reported this way very often, but even not when it is a mode you wish to use this can still tell you where others in your area are being heard- meaning that you have a chance as well.

      Stu AF6IT

      --- In 30MDG@yahoogroups.com, "Kenneth Ezell" <ke7@...> wrote:

      > What is ham spot monitoring stations?

    • Barry
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
        Hi Stu AF6IT, I see you are on the west coast, I have not had many contacts
        over that far :-(
        I am retired so always willing to give it a go whenever it suits you or the
        conditions.
        73
        Barry M0IOW