Following 30M

  • Andy obrien
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Back in my Novice-Tech days, I used 10M SSB only.  I got to know that band's propagation characteristics  pretty well. From the east coast USA...   Africa early morning, Europe mid-morning, Caribbean early afternoon, west coast North American mid-day to evening.  Japan early evening to darkness, Australia late evening.  Pretty much and compass circle from east to west over 12-15 hours ,.  What about 30M?  I have not been on it much of late. Any predictable path ?

      Andy K3UK