qso

  • jean
    Message 1 of 9 , May 21, 2007
      QSO WA7IJV Mike in OR, 22 may 07, 05:55 in PSK
      My conditions : ic756pro3, 50 w, 2 x 30 m center fed wire antenna.
      73 to all
      Jean F8RZ
    • jean
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
        hello,

        QSO this morning
        HK4SAN
        IZ5GVP
        AC7ZG
        VK3KE
        SP7FRO

        40 W and 60 m double zepp

        73 F8RZ
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
          Jean F8RZ,

          Thanks for report from France. I copied you here many times in the
          last hour but was in a ragchew qso by the time I got finished band
          was faded but still have copy of your print here in EN50dp:

          CQ Cot DE F8RZ F8RZ F8RZ
          PSoe K

          (there were several France PSK stations on the 30m band last night)

          I also worked HK4SAN and a number of state side stations here. I did
          cpy but no contact on IZ5GVP & AC7ZG heard a VK3 but not full call.
          I did notice that it's hard to stay at 10.1385 when the DX is coming
          in from higher portions of the bands (again not that I always work it
          because I enjoy a good ragchew but if it's there is fun at times).

          Also KI4ITV was on the band and did print some of this qso:

          MOS OTATION VIA QRZ.COM===>===>MY QSL IS 1G0Ð VIA BUREARE IF YOU LIKE
          IT
          IN-OR STATION VIA Q.C===>KI4ITV DE F5PON
          TKS FOR NICE QSO DEA.TREY== -ŠFIOM FRANCE
          73 QRO FAR (OU AND YOUR FAMILY E T NÓOD LUCK TAKE CA :EAYE BYE== VA
          V .EÇ

          F5PON-PON DE KI4ITV-KI4ITV--COOL, MIKE I'LL LOOK UP ON QRZ VERY NICE
          TO SEE VM ON THE BAND, 73'S AND THANKS FOR THE QSO, ALL THE BEST TO
          YOU AND YOURS..--Å, F5PON DE KI4ITV KN O

          de kb9umt Don
          EN50dp - moderator

        • o22sail@yahoo.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 17 10:59 PM
              QSO on 10138 in JT65A
              17-07 : TF3TTY 20:52
              18-07 : W9RGV 05:11
              W6CQZ 05:21
              N9GUE 05:39
              These qso, easy on JT65, would have been impossible on other modes (too
              weak sigs)

              50 W and 2x30 m

              73 F8RZ
            • kc0hln@mchsi.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 18 10:46 AM
                will look for ya on that mode also on psk31 73 kc0hln

                > These qso, easy on JT65, would have been impossible on other modes (too
                > weak sigs)
                >
                > 50 W and 2x30 m
                >
                > 73 F8RZ

              • jean
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008
                  Just qso VK3XQ on PSK.

                  Anybody has infos about an array of 2 phased verticals on 30 m ? I could
                  be interested.
                  73 Jean F8RZ.
                • Hal
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 1 6:58 AM
                    On 07-01, jean wrote:
                    > Just qso VK3XQ on PSK.
                    >
                    > Anybody has infos about an array of 2 phased verticals on 30 m ? I could
                    > be interested.
                    > 73 Jean F8RZ.

                    Greetings: The following book has three short pages about phased
                    verticals:

                    Radio Handbook, 22nd edition-1981, by William Orr, W6SAI.. Pages;
                    27.10,11 and 12.. Published by Howard Sams Co; Indiana, US..

                    I could take a picture of them if you are still interested..
                    I could detail better too.. HI..

                    --

                    Vy 73 de Hal--W8MCH UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
                    .
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 1 8:00 AM
                      Thank you Hal. You gave me the call-book idea, I have three of them and
                      found infos about a 40 m array. Probably it could be transposed to 30 m.
                      Best 73, cu on air Hal.
                      73 Jean