Re: [30MDG] 30m Feld Hell Net 10.135 2300z to 0100 9/26/10

  • Doug Ferrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      HHmmm I think that Yahoo just regurgitated some mail since this just appeared.

      Date: Sunday 26 September 2010
      Time: 23:00 - 1:00
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: 10.135 MHz /- 2 KHz
      Notes: Standard Feld Hellschreiber unless conditions are full of QRN/QRM then we'll use FM/FSK105. Calls for check-ins will begin approximately 10 minutes before 2300z. Remember, Net Event times are in GMT/UTC/zulu time. Hope to see you there!

      Since it is multimode weekend maybe some of you would like to check in the Feld Hell net so thought I would put this reminder out.

      Also, we might just put this event on our 30MDG Yahoo Calendar as a reminder each week.

      Thanks
      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001