RE: [30MDG] What modes shall we use?

  • Scott Currier
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2010
      Does anyone use Amtor or HF packet?

      I started in RTTY with a Commodore Vic 20 computerette and an AEA CP-1 interface. I didn't have Amtor and I've never tried Amtor. At some point it would be interested to try an ARQ mode. I need to get MultiPSK installed first.

      I've used HF packet on 20 meters a long time ago when I have an AEA PK232 and may try the mode again when I get that program installed.

      73 all and have a nice day.

      Scott KT1B Haverhill, MA

      To: 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
      From: ka1gmn@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 19:04:50 -0500
      Subject: [30MDG] What modes shall we use?

      Anyone interesting an any particular mode they would like to try?

      Right now, I am running JT4B on 10138.00, but I can switch to something
      else.

      Philw de ka1gmn