Re: [30MDG] 30m Feld Hell Net 10.135 2300z to 0100 9/26/10

  • LJ Dumas
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      FYI - just wanted to let you know this JUST hit my mailbox - Four Days after you
      sent it.

      73

      L Joseph Dumas
      N2LJD/4
      WQFE734
      ARRL VE
      FISTS 11132
      DOS (Digital On Six) 387
      Fairfax Co (VA) ARES Training Officer

      "I prefer the wicked rather than the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest." -
      Alexandre Dumas (père)

      Date: Sunday 26 September 2010
      Time: 23:00 - 1:00
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 2
      minutes.

      Location: 10.135 MHz /- 2 KHz
      Notes: Standard Feld Hellschreiber unless conditions are full of QRN/QRM then
      we'll use FM/FSK105. Calls for check-ins will begin approximately 10 minutes
      before 2300z. Remember, Net Event times are in GMT/UTC/zulu time. Hope to see
      you there!

      Since it is multimode weekend maybe some of you would like to check in the Feld
      Hell net so thought I would put this reminder out.

      Also, we might just put this event on our 30MDG Yahoo Calendar as a reminder
      each week.

      Thanks
      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
      www.30mdg.net

      Please join in with us on the 30 Meter Band. When in the shack use the 30 mtr
      digital Spots page made possible by Laurie VK3AMA

      http://hamspots.net/30mdg/

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Doug Ferrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        HHmmm I think that Yahoo just regurgitated some mail since this just appeared.